- 10 -12 ounces Baby Spinach, well cleaned and dried
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh grated nutmeg (optional)
- Heat oil In a large lidded sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Add garlic and toss (or stir) until it just starts to turn color.
- Remove from heat and IMMEDIATEY add spinach.
- Toss with a set of tongs to coat the spinach with oil/garlic.
- Salt to taste, some folks like it with a just a bit of fresh grated nutmeg.
- Cover and let sit for a couple minutes, toss again and serve.
- It should just be slightly warmed and retain it's crunch.