- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 5 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 butterflied center-cut pork loin chops
- Prepare grill or heat broiler.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, cumin and red pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- Put pork chops in a large plastic food storage bag and pour cumin mixture over; turn meat to coat; seal bag and marinate in the fridge for at least 10 minutes, or as long as 6 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil, turning once, until cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Move to a cooler part of the grill if the sugar in the rub starts to burn.