- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup spinach or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup avocados or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped onions or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped cooked potatoes or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sauteed mushrooms or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cooked corn or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped red peppers or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cooked squash or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup ham or 1⁄2 cup cooked beef or 1⁄2 cup cooked turkey or 1⁄2 cup tofu or 1⁄2 cup cooked shrimp or 1⁄2 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup feta or 1⁄2 cup moz. cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup fontina or 1⁄2 cup blue cheese or 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa or 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce or 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce or 1⁄4 cup alfredo sauce
- garlic (optional) or oregano (optional) or parsley (optional) or basil (optional) or dill weed (optional)
- 2 soft tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except tortilla and oil in a bowl.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray or lightly coat it with oil and heat to medium high.
- Lightly brown one side of the tortilla and set to the side.
- Re oil or spray pan and place un toasted tortilla in the pan and top with cheese, meat, and veggie mixture then place toasted tortilla on top.
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and warmed.
- Slice into wedges and serve.