READY IN: 27mins
- 24 prepared tart shells (or buy ready made uncooked tart shells, the bought shells work very well)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whiskey or 2 tablespoons apple juice
- Bake tart shells blind, or if bought according to directions on package.
- Divide brie into 24 wedges and place in baked tart shells.
- In a saucepan, heat pecans, sugar and whiskey over medium heat, stirring until bubbly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minutes or until thickened.
- Working quickly, spoon pecan mixture over Brie.
- (Tarts can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking). Bake in 375°F oven for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.