- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- salt and pepper
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 lemon wedges
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and set aside. Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour flour onto a plate and set aside. Do the same with eggs and then with breadcrumb mixture.
- Dredge chicken in flour and tap away excess. Dip chicken into egg. Cover chicken with breadcrumbs and press them inches
- Heat oil in frying pan. Fry chicken on the first side for about 2 minutes, flip and fry for another 2 minutes. Repeat until chicken is browned and cooked through. If you've pounded the chicken thin enough, cooking time is greatly reduced.
- Once chicken is cooked, place on a paper towel-lined plate in order to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and additional lemon wedges.