READY IN: 40mins
- 12 lasagna noodles, slightly undercooked
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups chopped fresh spinach, stems removed
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 4 cups pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Beat eggs with fork in large bowl.
- Add next 5 ingredients. Stir well.
- Makes about 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) filling.
- Spread 1/3 cup (75 mL) filling on 1 lasagna noodle and roll up, jelly roll-style, from short end.
- Repeat with remaining filling and noodles.
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce evenly in greased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan.
- Arrange spirals, seam-side down, in single layer on top of sauce.
- Spoon remaining pasta sauce onto spirals.
- Cover with foil and bake in 350ºF (175ºC) oven for about 40 minutes until heated through.
- Discard foil.
- Sprinkle second amount of mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Freezes well.