- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen beef ravioli (approx 6C cooked ravioli or 50-55 ravioli)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced olives, drained (optional)
- Cook ravioli per package instructions.
- In large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa.
- Stir and cook until heated through.
- Drain ravioli and add to enchilada sauce/salsa mixture.
- Stir to coat.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes over low heat until cheese is melted.