- 1 lb cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 lb colby cheese
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon whiter pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup shredded American cheese or 1 cup mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Put pasta in 9 by 13 dish and set aside.
- Mix milks and eggs well.
- Add the butter, sour cream and colby, Montery jack, sharp cheddar and velveeta cheeses to the pasta.
- Pour milk and egg mixture over the pasta.
- Season with salt , pepper, sugar and toss.
- Sprinkle with remaining cups of American or Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or untill top is lightly browned.