- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 butternut squash, average size
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel and cube squash.
- In a large bowl mix minced garlic (i use a garlic press) and olive oil. Add cubed squash and coat with the oil mixture.
- Dump all ingredients out of bowl and in to a glass casserole dish. Any size will do really but it will cook faster if it is more spread out.
- Cook 40-45 minutes, stirring once or twice. Squash is done when it is tender.