READY IN: 12hrs 10mins
- 12 medium dried chilies, approx
- 2 cups corn oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground cayenne pepper
- Chop up the chili peppers, put them in a pan with the corn oil.
- Let this heat up for about 10 minutes. Make sure you don’t let it get too hot!
- Take off the heat and let it cool down.
- Add the sesame oil and the cayenne pepper, cover and leave for 12 hours or longer.
- Using a funnel and some cheesecloth, filter the oil into a clean bottle and seal.
- If you make this to give as a gift add a few dried chilies to the bottle.