- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup minced scallion, white and green parts both
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons pulverized garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, depends on how moist the turkey is
- fresh ground pepper
- oil, if desired (for cooking)
- Mix togeter, gently. the turkey, sesame seeds, soy, scallions, cilantro, garlic, sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and bread crumbs.
- Form into patties.
- I usually mix all this together and make patties in the morning and leave in the refrigerator till I'm ready for them.
- Sometimes that is the next day.
- Brush with a little oil before grilling if desired.
- Grill on the George Foreman, in a grill pan.
- If you're using the outside grill increase the breadcrumbs a bit to insure they don't fall apart.