- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 lbs tuna steaks
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- In medium bowl, combine oil, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- Rinse fish under cold water and pat dry.
- Place fish in a shallow bowl and cover with marinade; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place tuna on non-stick grilling rack and grill 5-7 minutes on each side or until opaque; apply marinade while cooking to keep moist.
- Serve with lemon wedges.