- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup cold cooked pork, small dice
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, rice, pork, and onion.
- Cook and stir for 6 minutes.
- Push rice to the side of the skillet.
- Add the 1 T oil; add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened.
- Stir eggs and rice together.
- Stir in soy sauce and pepper.