- 1 3⁄4 lbs peeled carrots
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 lb margarine, softened
- powdered sugar
- Steam or boil carrots til extra soft& drain well.
- While carrots are warm, add sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- Whip with mixer til smooth.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Whip eggs separately and add to mixture, blending well.
- Add margarine and blend well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish-ABOUT HALF FULL--as the souffle will rise.
- Bake@ 350 about 1 hour or until top is light brown.
- Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar before serving.