- 8 cups torn kale leaves (about 1/2 large bunch)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked shredded potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place kale in a large microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave until wilted, about 3 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, and finely chop.
- Meanwhile, mix horseradish, shallot, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Add the chopped kale and potatoes; stir to combine.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the kale mixture, spread into an even layer and cook, stirring every 3 to 4 minutes and returning the mixture to an even layer, until the potatoes begin to turn golden brown and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes total.