READY IN: 22mins
- 2 3⁄4 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine Bisquick, Red Pepper and 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- With a fork, stir in milk and cheese until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Combine butter and remaining Garlic Powder.
- Bursh on dough tops.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.