- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (depending on your tastes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- rice or pasta
- Mix together lime juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper to make marinade.
- Pour over shrimp and toss.
- Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Drain shrimp and reserve marinade.
- Fry shrimp in 1 Tbsp olive oil in frying pan until pink.
- Add tomatoes, cilantro and marinade.
- Toss well and cook until just heated through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.