- 8 slices whole wheat bread or 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices lean baked ham
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- salt and pepper
- Layer in a large casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray 4 slices of bread, 4 slices of ham, 4 slices of each cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, mustard, and onion and pour over layers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning cover with corn flakes and drizzle melted margarine over.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes uncovered.
- Prep time does not include overnight time.