READY IN: 16mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- SUGGESTED ADDITIONS TO BATTER
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans (optional) or 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional) or 10 tablespoons blueberries (fresh or frozen, if frozen, no need to thaw) (optional) or 5 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (optional)
- SUGGESTED TOPPINGS
- maple syrup or fruit syrup or warm fruit, compote
- fruit sauce, fresh berries or chopped fruit
- chopped nuts or powdered sugar or whipped cream
- ice cream or sorbet or chocolate syrup or fruited yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine until well blended.
- Allow batter to rest 5 minutes before using.
- Use in your Belgian Waffle Maker according to manufacturer's suggestion.