- 50 g black lentils
- cumin seed, 1 spoon
- red chili powder, 1 teaspoon
- mango powder, 1 spoon
- garam masala, 1 spoon
- turmeric powder, 1/4 tea spoon
- green chili, 10
- coriander, leavea 10-15
- salt, 2 spoon
- oil (for frying)
- all-purpose flour, 2 cup
- Soak white urad daal for 2 hours. After 2 hours strain water and spread on a thick cotton cloth for 10 minutes, so that cloth can absorve water.
- In a pan add 2 spoon oil. After heating up oil add cumin seeds, and all the spieces. Now add urad daal and mix all the spices. Roast the daal finely and add chopped green coriander. Our stuffing is ready. Let it cool.
- In a bowl add refiend flour, 1/4 cup oil salt and make a dough with chilled water and make a dough. Just bind it. Don't mash it. Keep it aside for 20 minutes and cover it with a wet cloth.
- After minutes make small balls and roll with rolling pin. Fill it with stuffing and close it with asides like we do while preparing stuff parathas. Keep aside and make rest of balls.
- Now add oil in kadhai for frying. Heat the oil. Oil should not be excess in heat. Now add stuff balls in kadhai and fry them on low flame.
- Let them a little bit cool for a crisp. Serve them with Chutney, Cold Drink, Juice or any other. You can serve them as breakfast with tea.
- You can also store them for 15-20 days in an air-tight container.