- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce, plus 1-2 teaspoons for sauce
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk, plus 1/4 cup
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sweetened coconut, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup fresh cilantro stem
- 1⁄2 cup toasted coconut
- 6 limes, wheels
- serve with jasmine rice
- 9x13 baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine ginger, pineapple juice, light brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sriracha and 1/2 cup coconut milk. Place chicken tenders in a resealable bag and pour 1/2 cup marinade over. Reserve remaining marinade for peanut sauce. Seal and refrigerate chicken for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade in bag. In a medium bowl, stir to combine panko, shredded toasted coconut, chopped peanuts and 2 teaspoons salt. Place eggs in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Coat chicken tenders in egg, then completely in the panko breading mixture, pressing to adhere. Place coated chicken on one side of prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange broccoli florets on other side of the sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and 2 tablespoons of reserved marinade. Season chicken and broccoli with salt and pepper. Bake until broccoli is tender and chicken is cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.
- Place remaining marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Whisk in peanut butter remaining 1/4 cup coconut milk and 1-2 teaspoons sriracha until smooth.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken and garnish with fresh cilantro, toasted coconut and lime wheels.