- 50 g chicken
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ginger, garlic paste- 1/2 tsp
- green chili, - 1 tsp
- salt, as per taste
- black pepper, powder- as per taste
- coriander leaves, chopped- 1 tsp
- whole wheat roti, - 1
- Step 1.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Step 2.
- Brown the chicken over medium heat, allow 7 minutes each side or until no longer pink.
- Step 3.
- Sprinkle chicken with cumin, garlic powder & remove chicken to a platter, allow to cool.
- Step 4.
- Sauté onion and garlic in chicken drippings until tender. Add corn and chillies. Stir well to combine. Add tomatoes, sauté 1 minute.
- Step 5.
- Pull chicken breasts apart by hand into shredded strips. Add shredded chicken to sauté pan, combine with vegetables. Dust the mixture with flour to help set.
- Step 6.
- Microwave tortillas on high for 30 seconds. This softens them and makes them more pliable.
- Step 7.
- Place the tortilla in baking dish, spoon chicken mixture on tortilla & Fold over filling, Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F oven.
- Step 8.
- Garnish with cilantro, and chopped tomatoes before serving.