READY IN: 25mins
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 -4 clove garlic, minced,as many as you like (1-4 is a good start for most people)
- 1 1⁄2 large bagels, sliced into 1/8 inch rounds (For Gluten-Free 2 Multi-Grain Bagels from Kinnikinnick)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saute' pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add bagel slices, and toss to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crispy and dry.
- Check frequently to prevent burning.