READY IN: 4mins
- FOR ONE SANDWICH
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons pizza sauce (or spaghetti sauce)
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese (or mozzarella)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese (or Asiago)
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice and pizza or spaghetti sauce on the other slice.
- Lay pepperoni slices on the pizza sauce and the cheese over the top of that.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on the mayonnaise slice.
- Pop both pieces into the toaster oven (or put together and use a panini maker) until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Fold sides together, and serve while warm.