READY IN: 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup diced black olives
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 8 ounces goat cheese or 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 3 heads Belgian endive
- basil sprig (to garnish)
- Combine first seven ingredients mix well.
- Trim ends of endive and separate heads into spears.
- Spread cheese mixture on endive spears.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with basil sprigs.