- 1 lb ground beef
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta, cooked
- salt & pepper
- seasoned garlic salt
- 2 -3 bunches fresh spinach
- olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- In a large wok or frying pan heat oil and cook onion and garlic in a small amount of oil until transparent.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef and season with garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Combine cooked pasta, spinach, ground beef, cheese (amount to your preference, my family likes it cheesy!) and soup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a large baking dish, cover in a layer of shredded cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and place in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and place back in oven for another 10 minutes.