- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) packagekraft garlic cheese (Can substite Kraft jalapeno cheese)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spinach according to package.
- Drain and pat dry, removing as much liquid as possible.
- Melt cream cheese and garlic cheese over a low fire or in microwave.
- Stir and blend into spinach, adding seasoning.
- Cut French bread loaf in half, length-wise.
- Place open-faced on a cookie sheet.
- Spread with spinach/cheese mixture.
- Cover with mozzarella and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated 325 oven.