- 1 ounce butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- Saute onion and garlic in butter.
- Slice chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Combine spices and salt and toss chicken pieces until well coated.
- Saute the chicken each side until golden brown.
- Stir in the cream and tomato paste.
- Cover pan and simmer for about 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with garam masala.