- FOR THE CLOUD BREAD
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (1 ounce) packet artificial sweetener
- FOR THE BLT
- thick cut bacon
- green leaf lettuce
- 1 heirloom tomato
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or until a medium peak.
- Beat the egg yolks, cream cheese, and sweetener until completely smooth. Mix 1⁄3 of the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture to lighten, and then fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Spoon 1⁄2 cup dollops evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread into roughly 4-inch wide circles about 1⁄2-inch thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for at least 1 hour.
- Build BLT with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.