- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups semi sweet chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) packageready-to-use graham crackers or 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate-flavored pie crusts
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- Heat the heavy cream until just simmering. Pour over the chocolate and wait 1 minute before whisking until smooth. Add the vanilla and then pour into the pie crust. Place in fridge and chill for 3 to 4 hours, until set.
- To make the meringue, beat the egg whites at medium speed for 1 minute, until foamy, and then add the sugar. Continue to beat to a stiff peak.
- Fold in the marshmallow cream and fold together to combine.
- Spread the meringue over the pie. To serve, brulee the meringue with a kitchen torch.
- Cut into slices and serve.