- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- mini marshmallows
- broken up graham cracker
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Combine thoroughly and then press into a 8x8 glass baking dish that has been greased with nonstick spray and lined with a sleeve of parchment. Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until very smooth, and then beat in the sugar, vanilla, whipped topping and marshmallow spread. Carefully spread this mixture into an even layer over the graham cracker crumbs. Chill in fridge while preparing the next step.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in 15 second increments in the microwave. Whisk until smooth and then drizzle all over the cheesecake. Top with mini marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Chill cheesecake for 6 to 8 hours, until firm. To serve, torch marshmallows and then cut into squares.