READY IN: 30mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxfunfetti cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup rainbow candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place sprinkles in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder.
- Add eggs and oil and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate and white chocolate chips and stir to incorporate.
- Form balls, 2 tablespoons each, and roll in sprinkles to coat.
- Place on prepared baking sheets, spacing 2-inches apart.
- Transfer to oven and bake until just starting to crisp on the edges, about 14-16 minutes.