- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- bacon bits (to garnish)
- In saucepan combine potatoes, water, chicken bouillon, celery, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, dill weed and butter.
- Cover and simmer until veggies are tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- Add 3 1/2 cups of milk heat until hot.
- Blend flour with 1/2 cup milk stirring till smooth, then stir in soup.
- Cook, stirring constantly until smooth and bubbly.
- Sprinkle bacon bits over the top and serve.