- 1 cooking spray
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese with garlic and herbs, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high.
- Saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
- Stir in broth and rosemary; bring to a boil.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach; reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta sauce.
- Spread 1/4 of the artichoke mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish; top with 3 cooked noodles.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese over noodles.
- Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with artichoke mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Uncover, and bake 15 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- To freeze: Bake, cool, wrap well, and label. freeze up to 2 months. *Note: You can assemble and freeze without cooking and cook on the day to be eaten!
- To serve, defrost overnight and then bake until warmed through, or bake from frozen for 1 hour and a half.