- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 10 white corn tortillas (you may need more or less depending on how much filling you put into each enchilada)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Mix spinach, garlic, green onions, cream cheese, and monterey jack cheese in large bowl.
- Place approximately 3 tbsp of spinach mixture into the center of each tortilla and roll them up.
- Place filled tortillas side by side seam side down in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix enchilada sauce and sour cream in small saucepan simmer over low to medium heat stirring frequently.
- Cover with Shredded Pepper Jack cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove enchiladas from oven and cover with sauce mixture serve immediately.