- 400 g sausages
- 400 g of mixed beans
- 400 g tomatoes or 400 g chicken soup
- 75 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g , crisps or 30 g potato chips
- salt and pepper
- pre heat the oven to 180c.
- Grill the sausages until brown all over and put in an oven proof dish.
- Heat the beans with the soup and pour over the sausages.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, crushed crisps, sunflower seeds and season.
- Sprinkle this mix on top of the the soup and sausages mixture and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with some nice bread or vegetables, if you kids will eat them