- 2 (8 ounce) packagesounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 10 -12 large flour tortillas
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, spread slightly and roll up.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours and cut into 1-inch slices.
- Can be served with sour cream if desired.