- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 16 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces frozen leaf spinach, thawed
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish; set aside.
- Cook macaroni according to package; drain.
- Place hot, drained macaroni in a large bowl and toss with butter and softened cream cheese.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and gently mix together well.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.