- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bread, toasted, thick, rustic style
- 4 tablespoons caesar salad dressing or 4 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 170c.
- line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Carefully seperate eggs, keeping yolks whole.
- Using a mixer, beat whites with a pinch of salt into soft peaks.
- Spoon into puffy mounds on centre of toasts; shape a hollow in the top.
- Slip a yolk into each hollow.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of dressing over yolks.
- Bake 5 minutes more, or until whites are beginning to turn golden and yolks set to your liking.
- Sprinkle with the chives and serve.