- 1 cup frozen small broccoli floret
- 2 English muffins, halved
- 2 slices ham, halved or 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- Thaw broccoli in microwave oven or at room temperature, drain well on paper towels.
- Place muffins on baking sheet, broil turning once, until lightly toasted.
- Remove and turn cut side up.
- Top each with slice of ham and tomato, top with broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.