- FOR CREAM CHEESE
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cherry tomatoes, seeded and chopped fine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons grated cucumbers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced red onion
- 2 sesame seed bagels
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced thick
- salt and pepper
- Fold cream cheese ingedients together.
- You can also toss all the ingredients into a food processor, but I like a chunkier cream cheese.
- Slice bagels in half, lengthwise.
- Spread generously with cream cheese and top with tomato slices.
- I like to make sure every square centimeter is covered with tomato.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and a good amount of pepper; eat while still warm.