- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- In dutch oven, brown beef with garlic, onions, and green pepper.
- Cook and stir until beef is done, drain off excess fat.
- Stir in paprika and thyme.
- Add broth and noodles; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occ.
- Mix sour cream with flour; stir into noodle mixture.
- Simmer for 3 more minutes, stirring until thickened.