READY IN: 30mins
- wonton wrappers
- 1 1⁄4
- cups red grapes, cut in half
- 4 -6
- ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- mandarin orange segments
- mint leaf (to garnish) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin cup. Be careful to make sure that the edges of the wrapper do not fold back into the cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from muffin pan and cool completely.
- Combine grapes and yogurt.
- (Can be prepared to this point for later assembly.).
- To assemble fruit cups, spoon some grape mixture into each wonton cup.
- Top with a mandarin orange segment.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.