READY IN: 50mins
- cups cooked macaroni or 3 cups penne pasta
- package cream cheese (softened)
- cups cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2
- lbs hamburger
- cans tomato sauce
- teaspoon oregano
- teaspoon basil
- teaspoon mixed Italian spices
- teaspoon garlic powder or 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- teaspoon sugar
- cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Mix macaroni,cream cheese and cottage cheese put in greased (I use spray) 9"x 13" casserole dish.
- Mix hamburger, tomato sauce and spices.
- let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Put hamburger mixture evenly on top of macaroni.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of hamburger.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes before cutting.