READY IN: 24hrs
- cups water
- herbal tea bags, blackberry
- cinnamon sticks (3-inch long)
- tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- cup Splenda sweetened cranberry juice
- Splenda sugar substitute, to taste
- ice, Crushed (as needed)
- cinnamon sticks
- Heat water in a large saucepan to just before boiling. Add tea bags, cinnamon sticks and ginger.
- Remove from heat, cover and let steep for about 15 minutes.
- Add cranberry juice and sweetener to taste. Strain tea into a pitcher. Cover and chill overnight.
- Freeze glasses prior to serving. Pour tea over crushed ice and serve garnished with cinnamon sticks.