- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese and add 1 cup sugar, flour and salt until blended. Add eggs, one at a time and blend.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and lemon extracts. Gently stie in blueberries. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 50 minutes. (Cheesecake will be done when it still jiggles in the middle.) Turn off oven and let remain in oven with door open for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool. Cover and chill cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Lightly mix Cool Whip and 1/4 cup of sour cream. Spread over cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting.
- Note: Refrigeration time is not included.