- 6 eggs
- 25 g butter, cold and cubed
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- TO GARNISH
- fresh ground black pepper chopped chives
- Break eggs into a pan and add the cubed butter.
- Stir over a medium heat until the eggs start to cook. Remove from heat continue stirring eggs for about 20 second. Return to heat, continue to stir eggs until they start to clump, remove from heat and add the creme fraiche. Return to heat stirring in crème fraiche.
- Remove from heat when eggs are clumpy, but soft.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with a sprinkling of chopped chives.