- 5 lbs boneless rib-eye steaks (1 inch)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 bell pepper
- 5 ounces sweet onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all but the meat in a blender and puree.
- Place in large zip lock bag add meat and marinade 4-8 hours.
- Remove from marinade and place sauce in pot and bring to boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place 1 inch steaks on grill over medium heat. Grill, uncovered, 15 minutes for medium rare doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.) Carve steaks into thin slices. Or for the hungry man let them eat steak! ;) Season with salt and pepper, as desired serving with sauce.