- 6 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard (Use store brand if possible as French's isn't quite right.)
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup (I used light corn syrup)
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce (I used low sodium)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon a dash cayenne pepper (I used nearly an 1/8 teaspoon)
- In small microwave safe bowl, combine all ingredients with a fork. Mix well.
- Microwave on high about 30-35 seconds then mix again.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 6 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- This makes approximately 4 packets worth of hot mustard.