- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (prefer curly, but can use flat-leaf)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if using now).
- Stir together all ingredients (until well combined) for sauce in a bowl.
- Arrange fish (skin-side down) sprayed with cooking spray, in roasting pan. (or on grill with racks oiled well).
- Spread sauce with a brush, or sandwich spreader evenly over fish.
- Roast fish until just cooked through - 15 minutes.
- Or grilling? Grill one side for 5 minutes, turn over and grill second side as long.